SG-64 is a premium modified acrylic roof coating designed as an alternative to silicone. SG-64 provides the performance of silicone at a more competitive price. This allows for higher mil thickness system specifications and increased performance at a lower overall cost, which meets ASTM D 6083 requirements. Additionally, SG-64 eliminates the adhesion issues associated with silicones when maintenance is required regarding adhesion. SG-64 warranties weather-related ponding water areas.
- Superior system adhesion
- Built-in high bonding priming resins built into Specguard product providing complete system compatibility
- High adhesion for maintenance, repairs, and complete recoat systems
- High reflectivity
- Reduce energy costs and protect the roof from damaging UV rays.
- Ponding water resistance
- Proprietary product designed to withstand ponding water and perform under the toughest conditions
- High solids/viscosity can be applied up to 2.0 gallons per square for quick application and reduced labor cost